Updating PrettyPress Pro
Unlike WordPress.org hosted plugins, PrettyPress Pro requires you to manually update it. You will be notified by email each time we release a PrettyPress Pro update.
Step 1. Download the latest PrettyPress Pro update
Head over to the my account page.
Once you have logged into your account, under “available downloads”, download the PrettyPress-Pro .zip file. This will always be the most up to date version of the software.
Step 2. Removing the old PrettyPress Pro
You’ll need to remove the existing version of the PrettyPress Pro plugin.
Head over to your WordPress website, and log in to the administration panel.
- Click on Plugins
- Find PrettyPress Pro, and press deactivate
- Once the plugin is deactived, press delete files
Step 3. Installing PrettyPress Pro
- Click on Plugins -> Add new
- Click on Upload Plugin
- Select the PrettyPress-Pro .zip file you downloaded from the my account page
- Press upload, and activate
- PrettyPress Pro should now be installed on your WordPress installation.